Control access to Bugsnag using a SAML SSO provider.
For specific documentation on supported platforms, please see the relevant documentation.
To configure Bugsnag with another SAML SSO provider:
In Bugsnag settings select Organization -> Single sign-on (Admin access is required):
- Copy the SAML endpoint URL to your clipboard.
In the SSO provider create a SAML app:
- Paste the URL copied from Bugsnag into the provider’s configuration. This may be called Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL or something similar.
- (Optional) Configure attributes called
User.LastName. If not supplied each user’s email address will be used as their name.
- Find a URL to the provider metadata and copy to your clipboard (the URL not the metadata itself).
- Paste the provider metadata URL in the Login URL from your SSO provider field.
- Select Auto-provision users on first login if you would like accounts to be automatically created for new users. Users will be granted access to all current projects but will not be given admin access. Users will only be added up to your plan’s collaborator limit.
- Select Enable SSO.
You can now log in to Bugsnag from your SSO provider.