Control access to Bugsnag using OneLogin.
To configure Bugsnag with OneLogin:
In Bugsnag settings select Organization -> Single sign-on (Admin access is required):
- Copy the SAML endpoint URL to your clipboard.
In OneLogin, select Apps then Add App and search for “Bugsnag”. Select the SAML2.0 version and then Save.
On the Configuration tab:
- Bugsnag Consumer URL - Paste the URL copied from Bugsnag.
- Select Save.
On the SSO tab:
- Copy the Issuer URL to your clipboard.
- Paste the Issuer URL in the SAML/IdP metadata URL from your SSO provider field.
- Select Auto-provision users on first login if you would like accounts to be automatically created for new users. Users will be granted access to all current projects but will not be given admin access. Users will only be added up to your plan’s collaborator limit.
- Select Enable SSO.
You can now log in to Bugsnag from your OneLogin App Home.