Control access to Bugsnag using Okta.
To configure Bugsnag with Okta:
In Bugsnag settings select Organization -> Single sign-on (Admin access is required):
- Copy the SAML endpoint URL to your clipboard.
In Okta Admin, select Applications then Add Application and search for “Bugsnag SAML”. Select Add.
In General Settings:
- SAML Endpoint URL - Paste the URL copied from Bugsnag.
- Select Next, assign users as requred, then Done.
In Assign to People:
- Add users and groups that require access to Bugsnag. The username must be an email address.
- Select Next then Done.
In the Sign-On tab:
- Under SAML 2.0 copy the link to the Identity Provider metadata to your clipboard (the URL not the metadata itself)
- Select Next.
- Paste the Identity Provider metadata in the SAML/IdP metadata URL from your SSO provider field.
- Select Auto-provision users on first login if you would like accounts to be automatically created for new users. Users will be granted access to all current projects but will not be given admin access. Users will only be added up to your plan’s collaborator limit.
- Select Enable SSO.
You can now log in to Bugsnag from your Okta home screen.