Create and sync issues in Jira, or your team's issue tracker.
Integrating Bugsnag with your issue tracker allows you to efficiently manage how your team fixes errors using your team’s existing tools and workflow.
- Easily create issues straight from your Bugsnag dashboard.
- Automatically create issues when an error has been seen only once, or after a threshold is met.
- Automatically update issues with status and comments from Bugsnag.
- Automatically update Bugsnag errors when issue status is updated (two way sync).
Configure an issue tracker integration via Project Settings > Issue tracker. Integrations with the following services are available:
Two way sync integrations
- Azure DevOps Server (formerly Team Foundation Server)
- Azure DevOps Services (formerly Visual Studio Team Services)
- Shortcut: Setup guide
- GitLab Issues
- Liquid Planner
- Target Process
- User Voice